(1 Duck egg) Duck Eggs 1/2dz
(3 Tablespoons) Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
(1 teaspoon) Salt
(1 teaspoon) Dry Ground Mustard seed
(1.5 cups) Avocado oil or Light olive oil
- Put 1 duck egg and lemon Juice ot ACV in a wide mouth mason jar (pint or quart).
- Let sit at room temp for 30 minutes
- Add salt and dry mustard (if you don't have dry use 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard)
- Add oil
- Put immersion blender at the bottom on the jar and turn on. Leave the blender in place until about 3/4 of the oil is blended in and looks like mayo, then slowly pull the blender to the top on the mixture until it all looks like mayonnaise.
- Enjoy right way or store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.